Labours with partners and sexual health of women
Keywords:labours with partners, sexual health of women, postpartum period
AbstractPregnancy and childbirth with partners has become very popular today around the world. But now you can observe a sharply contrasting picture of the comments of giving birth with a partner. Both positive and negative views were expressed on the feasibility and implications of involving men in the process of the birth of their child. So we decided to explore whether a birth with a partner affects sexual health of women. In order to achieve the objectives, we examined 200 women who gave birth for the first time. All examinations were performed in dynamics twice by 1.5 months and 6 months after birth. The women were divided into two groups: The first group (control) – 100 women after the first physiological labours, who gave birth without a partner; The second group (basic) – 100 women after the first physiological labours, who gave birth with her husband (the father of the child). Despite some questionable moments of a partner delivery, we believe that with proper organization and training delivery partnerships have several advantages: they do not affect the sexual life of a couple in most cases; reduce by half the development of sexual dysfunction in the postpartum period; significantly reduce maternal and child injuries.
Вдовиченко Ю. П., Вдовиченко С. Ю. Современные аспекты партнерских родов. // Научно-практический журнал «Здоровье женщины». - 2013. - №3(79). - С. 34-37.
Добряков И.В. Клинико-психологические методы определения типа психологического компонента гестационной доминанты. // Хрестоматия по перинатальной психологии. - М., 2005. - С. 93-102.
Ромащенко О. В., Мельников С. М., Білоголовська В. В., Ященко Л. Б., Щербак М. О., Сенчук Д. А. Оцінка жіночих сексуальних дисфункцій у системі планування сім'ї. // Издание для врача-практика. Медицинские аспекты здоровья женщины. - 2012. - №8(61). - С. 59-62.
Ульянова И. И. Сексуальное здоровье мужчины и женщины. Эффективные методы лечения и профилактика заболеваний. // Рипол Классик. - 2009. - 119 с.
Шкіряк-Нижник 3. А., Непочатова-Курашкевич Е. I. Сексуальна культура сімейних відносин. // К.: Т-во «Знання» УРСР. - 1990. - 48 с.
Standards for Sexuality Education in Europe: A frame work for policy makers, educational and health authouities and specialists. WHO Regional Office for Europe and BZgA Federal Centre for Health Education, BZgA Cologne
Copyright (c) 2018 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.