The Influence of “Immodin” Immunoactive Drug on the Indicators of Cellular and Humoral Immunity in Patients with an Allergic Rhinitis with a Sensitization to Ambrosia Pollen Together with a Chronic Stoneless Cholecystitis
Keywords:allergic rhinitis, phagocytosis, chronic stoneless cholecystitis, hepatobiliary system, circulating immune complexes, , Ambrosia pollen
Background. When sensitized to ragweed pollen, both quantitative and functional immunological disorders and decreased antioxidant activity are observed. There are many triggers that cause immunological responses that involve different types of blood cells and biologically active factors in patients with an allergic rhinitis (AR), these mechanisms are impaired, which determines the pathogenetic progression of the pathology. There has been a steady increase in the incidence of a hepatobiliary system (GBS), in particular a chronic stoneless cholecystitis (CSC). An AR with a CSC negatively affecting the clinical course of the combination of these pathological conditions. The purpose was to study the indicators of the cellular level of immunity in patients with an AR with a sensitization to Ambrosia pollen (SAP), proceeding against the background of a CSC and the possibility of its correction with the modern immunoactive drug "Immodin". Materials and methods. The follow-up was 68 patients with a CSC and a SAP, who determined the number of low-molecular, medium-molecular and high-molecular circulating immune complexes (CIC), including 38 men and 30 women, aged 20 to 60 years, the main group (group I), and 68 patients, including 35 men and 33 women, aged 20 to 60 years, were the control group of comparison (group II), which was immunomodulated with the drug "Imodin" on the background of basic therapy. The indication for using of the drug "Immodin" is an immunodeficiency state with an impaired cellular immunity in adults and children from 6 months of age. An one dose contains the amount of an active substance contained in 200 million donor’s leukocytes. The dose is set based on the results of the patient's previous immunity. Results. After completion of a treatment in the main group of patients with an AR with a clinical plan, the use of the drug contributed to the improvement of both subjective and objective symptoms among the surveyed patients with an AR with a background of a CSC, which was generally characterized by an elimination or a reduction of the severity of asthenic or astheno-neurotic symptoms, as well as signs of an exacerbation of a chronic inflammatory process in GBS. In patients with a CSC and a SAP, changes in the immunity are observed due to significant manifestations of an autoimmune process and a phagocytic system indices. The most pronounced increase in low molecular weight and medium molecular weight CIC is determined, whereas the rates of high molecular weight CIC are virtually unchanged compared to controls. After a traditional treatment, the rates of low molecular weight and high molecular weight CIC remain significantly high. Conclusions. The inclusion of the modern immunoactive drug "Immodin" in the treatment complex contributes to the positive dynamics of phagocytosis and CIC.
Біловол О. М. Клінічна імунологія та алергологія: навчальний посібник медичних ВНЗ ІV рівня акредитації та медичних факультетів університетів / за редакцією: член-кореспондента НАМНУ, д.м.н., професора О. М. Біловола, д.м.н., професора П. Г. Кравчуна, д.м.н., професора В.Д. Бабаджана. д.м.н., професора Л.В. Кузнецової / О. М. Біловол, П. Г. Кравчун, В. Д. Бабаджан, Л. В. Кузнецова [та ін.]. - Харків «Гриф», 2011. – 549 с.
Вороненко Ю. В. Алергологія / Ю. В. Вороненко, Б.М. Пухлик, А. М. Пілецький [та ін.] / підручник під редакцією д.м.н., проф. Л. В. Кузнецової. Рекомендовано Міністерством освіти та науки України. – Київ, 2008. – 365 с.
Клінічна та лабораторна імунологія. Національний підручник / за загальною редакцією д.м.н. Л. В. Кузнецової, д.м.н. В. Д. Бабаджана, д.м.н. В. М. Фролова. – Рекомендовано Міністерством освіти та науки України. – Київ, 2012 р. – 914 с.
Кузнецова Л. В. Імунологія: національний підручник за загальною редакцією д.м.н., професора Л. В. Кузнецової, д.м.н., професора В. Д. Бабаджана, член-кореспондента НАМН України, професора Н. В. Харченко / Л. В. Кузнецова, В. Д. Бабаджан, Н. В. Харченко [та ін.]. – ТОВ «Меркьюрі-Поділля», 2013. – 564 с.
Copyright (c) 2020 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.