Legal supply of primary health care reformation based on the family medicine in Ukraine
Keywords:legal documents, primary care, family medicine, medical education
Background. The national task of Ukraine is strengthening the health of the population of Ukraine and the strategy for the development of the health care system driven by the accelerated evolution of civilization processes. Primary care on the principles of family medicine plays a decisive role in solving the problems of public health and reducing the prevalence of risk factors, introducing modern strategies for preventing chronic non-communicable diseases and developing a healthy lifestyle. Materials and methods. The method of the system approach of analysis was used for studying the legal acts. Results. The basis of the regulatory framework in the field of health care is the Constitution of Ukraine, the Fundamentals of Healthcare Legislation of Ukraine, and other regulatory acts. The article represents the stages of reforming primary care during the 21st century, analyzes the regulatory legal acts developed during this period by Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Parliament of Ukraine. For the effective development of primary care based on the principles of family medicine, the scientific and pedagogical staff of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in cooperation with other specialists developed Low of Ukraine No. 6634 dated June 22, 2017 “About Primary Health Care Based on the Principles of Family Medicine”. Conclusions. Thus, in modern conditions, new challenges have arisen for the strengthening of preventive services. They are increasing the availability and quality of medical care, improving primary care, staffing, modernizing infrastructure and ensuring equity in health care. The existing problems of health care are not easy to solve. They have a multidimensional complex nature, which necessitates the updating of health policy, the development and implementation of new strategies and programs.
Modernization of Ukraine - Our Strategic Choice: Annual Address of the President of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. - K., 2011. - 416 pp.
Law of Ukraine dated 07.07.2011 No. 3611-VI "Amendments to the Fundamentals of the legislation of Ukraine in health care in relation to the improvement of the provision of medical care".
Tkachenko V. Review of Ukrainian Health Care Reformation on the Principles of Family Medicine. Family Medicine and Primary Care Review. - 2017 - No. 19 (4). - P.425-429
Model Provision of primary health care to the urban population (methodical recommendations).- Kyiv - 2012. - 19 p.
Copyright (c) 2020 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.